Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Preparation Time

I said that I would start blogging again and so here I am blogging again with a similar blog to my last one that was about my teaching experience in Rimouski, Quebec. This time it will mostly be about my time in Beijing, China. I still cannot believe that in three months I'll be teaching at an international school in Beijing. I just found out last week and my brain is in a mini frenzy with the planning and preparation for this experience.

My mom and dad made several lists of things that need to be done and it is incredible. I'm thankful for my mom's brain. We think very differently sometimes but I like that; it gives us two unique perspectives on this whole thing.

I started this blog a little early so it may not be dominantly about my China adventure, but also about the summer leading up to it and everything that I'm learning and needing to learn before I fly to the other side of the world. Feel free to throw any advice my way!!

I'll be trying to post at least once a week. So, take care and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment