Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Flight Craziness

I just got internet access that is good enough for me to blog but a week of sheer craziness has passed and I really have no idea where to start. So I might try and break this up into a few separate posts so that your butt doesn't get sore from sitting here reading this for so long.

First things first. Travelling to China. To use the words of a close friend of mine: What a gong show. It was Tuesday night when my parents and I got to Halifax. This is where we would be flying out the following morning at 7:25am. That night around 2am, my mom woke up worried and decided to check the flight. I woke up a little later to frazzled muffled voices. Guess what? Flight was cancelled. So several hours before I was supposed to board a plane to China, I found out that my flight was cancelled completely.

It finally got sorted out. But not until we were all standing in the airport ready to fly. So we ended up with: Halifax-Toronto-Detroit-Tokyo-Beijing. Yeah, no big deal. Clearly we are pro at flying by now.

When we got into Detroit at Terminal A, we found out that our flight to Tokyo was in Terminal C. And it was boarding. Actually, it was the final boarding call.

So, we ran.

More later. Have to go! I'll just leave you hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment